Sunday, June 14, 2015

Houston, the Kibbutzim Interns have landed!!




A Huge Thank You to Randy Czarlinsky, the Mickey Leland Kibbutzim Internship Foundation, and anyone else involved in sending 10 of the most amazing young people to Israel, with a morning to spend at the Hand in Hand Jerusalem School.



The kids in the 4th grade English class that they visited were thrilled to have the Americans here, and thought it was pretty cool that they came from the same ‘place’ I did.  The opportunity to make introductions, practice their English, play spelling games, dance, play a little Football and get in a little arm wrestling was welcomed by the kids as well as their teacher, Lynn.

The short kids loved the attention from the big kids not to mention the distraction from their regular classwork.  I think sometimes that’s what they like best about me, I take them out of the class for ‘special’ time that is not regular class work.

I really needn’t say much more than ‘send more interns’.  


Hi, My name is and I like...

My name is and I like...













Well played interns, well played!!  Todah rabah! Kol hakavod!

No comments:

Post a Comment